Bose Holiday Season Promotion 2023
Gültig zwischen 19.11.2023 und 23.12.2023.
Beim Kauf eines Bose® A30® Aviation Headsets (im o.a. Aktionszeitraum) erhalten Sie einen Bose SoundLink Micro Bluetooth® speaker im Wert von 129,95 ¤ kostenlos
. Nach Erhalt der Rechnung können Sie unter https://boseaviation.aero/promotion/
(bis spätestens 28.01.2024) Ihr kostenloses Produkt beantragen.Das Angebot ist gültig vom 19. November 2023 bis 23. Dezember 2023 und kann nicht in Kombination mit weiteren Angeboten, Aktionen und/oder Programmen oder auf vergangene Käufe angewendet werden. Pro Haushalt (gleicher Name und/oder Adresse) steht maximal ein gratis Bose Geschenk zur Verfügung – unabhängig von der Anzahl gekaufter Bose Aviation Headsets. Das Angebot kann jederzeit ohne Vorankündigung geändert werden.
*** Bose Professional Pilot Program für Airliner/Fluglehrer endet mit 15. Dezember 2023 *** Commercial Airline Piloten und Fluglehrer sparen jetzt Euro 100,00 beim Kauf eines Bose A20 Headsets *** Link für Airliner / Link für Fluglehrer *** Erhaltenen Code per e-Mail an uns weiterleiten *** Gerne informieren wir auch telefonisch unter +43 (0)2748 7806 ***
Quiet the noise. Amplify the experience.
Introducing the Bose A30 Aviation Headset. As our most comfortable around-ear aviation headset to date and the first of its kind to feature three modes of user selectable noise cancellation, the Bose A30 dramatically elevates every flight experience.
The A30 is FAA TSO and EASA E/TSO-C139a certified. Its lightweight design has passed 145 separate tests by the Bose engineering and quality assurance team to ensure endurance in even the toughest conditions.
The best combination of comfort, audio clarity and noise cencellation.
- Lightweight design with low clamping force for unparalleled comfort. A full-sized around-ear headset with 20% less clamping force than the A20.
- Unmatched audio clarity with active equalization. Incoming signals are shaped and equalized for enhanced clarity and intelligibility.
- Industry-leading active noise reduction with three user selectable modes. Adjustable noise cancellation modes to accommodate different use cases or personal preference.
- Precision-focused noise cancelling microphone. The noise cancelling microphone is engineered for aircraft with “hot mic” or PTT systems to increase clarity and reduce background noise during transmission.
- FAA TSO and EASA E/TSO-C139a certified. The headset is compatible with TSO-certified systems and has passed 145 separate tests by the Bose engineering and quality assurance team to ensure endurance in challenging operating environments.
- Removable/Side swappable down cable and mic; no tools required. Boom mic and cable can be mounted on either side of the headset without using any tools.
- Exceptional battery life. Two AA batteries power 25+ hours of Bluetooth® use and 45+ hours without. Aircraft-powered variants are also available.
- Five-year limited warranty with acclaimed service. Worldwide coverage (excludes wear items like ear cushions, mic covers and headbands).
- Bluetooth® audio (for select models). Connect wirelessly to mobile devices, audio systems and electronic flight bags. Audio prioritization allows users to mix Bluetooth® audio with intercom audio or have intercom transmissions mute Bluetooth temporarily. Non-Bluetooth headset variants available.
- Shielded, durable and flexible cable. Cable is resistant to radiated emissions with a thin design that allows for increased freedom of movement and easy storage.
- Digital active noise cancellation. Significantly reduces ambient noise, allowing users to lower radio volume to a comfortable listening level.
- Long term durability. Built and tested for extended use in demanding environments.
- Tap control for talk-through communication. Double-tap either earcup to engage low mode and optimize audio for interpersonal communications outside the intercom.
- Various plug types. Available in dual plug, LEMO (6 pin), XLR (5 pin) and U174 variants as well as other select connector configurations.
- Automatic shutoff. Powers down automatically when not in use. An auto-on feature is also available on select configurations.
- Bypass communications mode. Primary intercom audio is available with or without power.
- Carrying case. Includes a strap and an internal zippered storage compartment and enhanced padding for safe and secure storage.
Bounds above our best.
Here are just a few ways the A30 improves upon the industry-proven A20.Setting the bar for long term comfort.
The A30’s lightweight design and low clamping force provide unparalleled comfort over long flights. It upholds the acclaimed noise reduction of the A20 but features a lower overall on-head weight and 20% reduced clamping force.Audio on your terms.
The A30 features the best balance of noise cancellation and audio clarity of any headset on the market. Its optional Bluetooth® interface and three selectable modes of active noise cancellation with talk-through communication offer versatility for pilots in more aircraft than ever before.Designed to perform in nearly every environment.
With a sleek, modern design and a toolless side swappable mic, the A30 is engineered to provide versatility and a new level of performance in nearly every cockpit environment. Additionally, the headset is made with materials chosen for strength and durability without the bulk and clamping force of typical headsets.
Technical Information.POWER SOURCES
Headset can be powered from multiple battery chemistry types, including rechargeables. Aircraft-powered units will bypass batteries when aircraft power is applied. USB connection in the control module can also power the headset.HEADSET INPUT IMPEDANCE
Mono Mode 150 ohms
Stereo Mode 300 ohms
Measured per RTCA DO-214AHEADPHONE SENSITIVITY
96.5 +/- 3.5 dBA SPL
Measured per RTCA DO-214AWEIGHT
404 grams (14.2 ounces) on headCABLE LENGTH
1.8 meters (6 feet) including control module and connector ends. Exact length depends on configuration.MICROPHONE
Noise cancelling microphone provides clear communication with reduced background noise. Electret (high impedance) as well as 5 ohm and 150 ohm dynamic microphone options are also available.BLUETOOTH®
Includes HFP, A2DP, AVRCP, BLE and Multipoint with the ability to add more profiles in the future.FAA TECHNICAL STANDARDS ORDER (TSO)
FAA TSO and EASA E/TSO-C139a certified for its performance in challenging flight environments.
Five-year limited warranty with acclaimed service. Bose provides worldwide coverage on A30 headsets (excluding wear items like ear cushions, mic covers and headband cushions).Version mit: Bose A30, Steuermodul, Batteriefach, U/174-Stecker, gerades Kabel, Bluetooth-Funktionalität, Elektretmikrofon (hohe Impedanz) - portable Version für Helikopter